|Debra L. Chernick, Esq. is the founder of Para-kin.com and may be contacted through this website about usage of the term “para” pertaining to family relationships. Please also read about the origin of para-kin here.
Brief Biography of Debra L. Chernick, Esq.
General Counsel to the Law Firm of Sayer Regan & Thayer with offices in Wakefield and Newport, RI
Debra L. Chernick, Esq. is an attorney licensed in the State of Connecticut since 1982 and in the State of Rhode Island in 1983. Her active law practice frequently serves clients in the areas of family law, mediation, probate and real estate.
- Principal: Law Office of Debra L. Chernick, Wakefield and Newport, RI
- Past President: Washington County Bar Association, Wash County, RI
- Board of Delegates: Rhode Island Bar Association
- Licensed Mediator: State of Rhode Island
- University of Connecticut, Juris Doctorate 1982
- Brandeis University, Bachelor of Arts (cum laude) 1976