I love my daughter, and now I’m in love with my beautiful grandson. They are my daughter and grandson because I refuse to refer to them as “step” people. The only “steps” in our house are at the front door. But the fact of the matter is, there are times when a need for an explanation of our families situation exists, and the idea that I have admit to this “step” situation has always hurt me. That’s why I was elated to learn...
- so many questions.. only one answer!
- Para-kin shares a Waterfire evening in Providence
- Para-kin front and center Narragansett Times, July 15, 2011
- Para-kin at Ladies’ Night 7/7/11
- Networking with Heart June 5, 2011
- Para-kin in Ellen’s Blog
- Your Para-kin stories
- Para-kin in MystepLife
- Para-kin in Patch.com
- Para-kin in Washington Post
- Para-Kin: Challa: thanks for taking a look at Para-kin. Hav...
- Para-Kin: Thanks, Daisy! These are original thoughts but so ...
- Daisy: I don't suppose I've truly read something like th...
- Challa: Thanks a Lovely post!! .............................
- Para-Kin: Hey Kam: We are always looking for someone to writ...
blended family commitment cousin Daughter definition domestic partner empower Family family relationships Father fidelity girlfriend half-brother half-sister Home Life Partner love Marriage Mother para-hubby para-husband PARA-KIN para-mom para-sis Para-Sister para-son para-wife partner poetry POSSLQ Power pride re-marriage significant other sister son spousal equivalent step-sister step child step family step mom step son teacher Usage WORDS