As a long-time practicing attorney in “Family Law,” I have seen so much pain and devastation with separation and divorce. It has always been a priority for me to help people and their children through the process with the intention of giving clients the tools to maintain their dignity throughout the proceedings. What happens though after families are changed? Often new connections are formed with much love and respect and yet our...
- so many questions.. only one answer!
- Para-kin shares a Waterfire evening in Providence
- Para-kin front and center Narragansett Times, July 15, 2011
- Para-kin at Ladies’ Night 7/7/11
- Networking with Heart June 5, 2011
- Para-kin in Ellen’s Blog
- Your Para-kin stories
- Para-kin in MystepLife
- Para-kin in Patch.com
- Para-kin in Washington Post
- Para-Kin: Challa: thanks for taking a look at Para-kin. Hav...
- Para-Kin: Thanks, Daisy! These are original thoughts but so ...
- Daisy: I don't suppose I've truly read something like th...
- Challa: Thanks a Lovely post!! .............................
- Para-Kin: Hey Kam: We are always looking for someone to writ...
blended family commitment cousin Daughter definition domestic partner empower Family family relationships Father fidelity girlfriend half-brother half-sister Home Life Partner love Marriage Mother para-hubby para-husband PARA-KIN para-mom para-sis Para-Sister para-son para-wife partner poetry POSSLQ Power pride re-marriage significant other sister son spousal equivalent step-sister step child step family step mom step son teacher Usage WORDS