I don’t know what to call her the mother of my son’s three children. Nothing sounds right; all the words too awkward. Not a wife. Not a lover. Significant other, too cumbersome Partner... unfitting for their union. Para-wife, I reply. What’s that? Para means almost. Almost wife. Just as good as. Might as well be, Pete says, and the conversation goes on as that teaching moment comes and leaves us, him...
- so many questions.. only one answer!
- Para-kin shares a Waterfire evening in Providence
- Para-kin front and center Narragansett Times, July 15, 2011
- Para-kin at Ladies’ Night 7/7/11
- Networking with Heart June 5, 2011
- Para-kin in Ellen’s Blog
- Your Para-kin stories
- Para-kin in MystepLife
- Para-kin in Patch.com
- Para-kin in Washington Post
- Para-Kin: Challa: thanks for taking a look at Para-kin. Hav...
- Para-Kin: Thanks, Daisy! These are original thoughts but so ...
- Daisy: I don't suppose I've truly read something like th...
- Challa: Thanks a Lovely post!! .............................
- Para-Kin: Hey Kam: We are always looking for someone to writ...
blended family commitment cousin Daughter definition domestic partner empower Family family relationships Father fidelity girlfriend half-brother half-sister Home Life Partner love Marriage Mother para-hubby para-husband PARA-KIN para-mom para-sis Para-Sister para-son para-wife partner poetry POSSLQ Power pride re-marriage significant other sister son spousal equivalent step-sister step child step family step mom step son teacher Usage WORDS