I have a little sister, a younger sister who is the light of my life. She is the main character in 80% of my stories and her name is constantly bouncing off of my tongue. Inevitably the question always arises, "So... how are you related?" It is painfully clear we are not blood related. The story of how we are sisters/ but not, step-sisters/but not, simply friends/but WAY more, frequently follows. It appears that the average person...
- so many questions.. only one answer!
- Para-kin shares a Waterfire evening in Providence
- Para-kin front and center Narragansett Times, July 15, 2011
- Para-kin at Ladies’ Night 7/7/11
- Networking with Heart June 5, 2011
- Para-kin in Ellen’s Blog
- Your Para-kin stories
- Para-kin in MystepLife
- Para-kin in Patch.com
- Para-kin in Washington Post
- Para-Kin: Challa: thanks for taking a look at Para-kin. Hav...
- Para-Kin: Thanks, Daisy! These are original thoughts but so ...
- Daisy: I don't suppose I've truly read something like th...
- Challa: Thanks a Lovely post!! .............................
- Para-Kin: Hey Kam: We are always looking for someone to writ...
blended family commitment cousin Daughter definition domestic partner empower Family family relationships Father fidelity girlfriend half-brother half-sister Home Life Partner love Marriage Mother para-hubby para-husband PARA-KIN para-mom para-sis Para-Sister para-son para-wife partner poetry POSSLQ Power pride re-marriage significant other sister son spousal equivalent step-sister step child step family step mom step son teacher Usage WORDS